Leavenworth Golf Club
The Leavenworth Golf Club is one of the most pristine courses in Central Washington, located within one mile of the Bavarian town of Leavenworth.
For your next golf get-away, experience exciting golf, majestic mountain views, river holes along the Wenatchee River, and a large variety of wildlife throughout the course.
Our golf course and clubhouse offer the perfect location to host your next tournament, wedding, dinner party or any special event. LGC offers multiple golf memberships and golf passes to fit your needs. Visit the Membership page for more info and pricing.
Washington State Law
Please note that Washington State Liquor Laws do not allow you to bring your own alcoholic beverages to the course. We appreciate your cooperation and invite you to enjoy our daily specials available in the restaurant and on our beverage cart. Thank you for your understanding.
We want you to be comfortable and fully enjoy your time with us during and after your golf round. That’s why we are relaxed here at the Leavenworth Golf Club.
However, we do have some general guidelines to follow:
· Collared shirts are preferred but a clean and neat tee shirt is acceptable.
· For our lady guests, Sleeveless shirts are acceptable with straps of 1" or more is required.
· Golf shorts or similar are preferred but we will accept just about any tasteful golf bottoms you arrive in, even jeans/jean shorts are ok.
· Golf shoes (we are a soft spike facility) are preferred but sneakers or sandals will do in a pinch.
· Ripped clothing, thongs, bathing suits, sports bras, bare feet & going shirtless are prohibited.
Tournament / Event Info
To book a tournament or an event at our club, please call Proshop at 509-548-7267 or email us at [email protected]. We will be happy to assist you with all the details and arrangements.